Client NewsRead more
- ABC News San Francisco: Messenger app takes center stage at Facebook developers' conference — March 26, 2015
- MediaPost: Inneractive Adds Chen To Lead Expanding NY Office — March 24, 2015
- In Style: Get Your Girls Emojis On! Download This App Now — March 22, 2015
- TechCrunch: Fradio’s New App Lets Anyone Be A DJ, Broadcast Live Radio To Friends And Fans — March 18, 2015
- Massive congrats to Bitstrips who today announced that Bitmoji was selected by Facebook as one of their Messenger Platfrom featured apps — March 25, 2015
- Guvera made a huge splash at SXSW launching Fradio App which lets anyone be a DJ and broadcast live from their phones. Fradio broadcasted live from Austin with Steve Aoki as first guest! — March 22, 2015
- Jesse Draper of The Valley Girl Show interviewed Kegan Schouwenburg for a super fun and entertaining segment on feet, heels and SOLS! Watch 2 of the leading ladies in tech talk about their love of shoes — March 21, 2015
"Illume is amazing and helped us build a global consumer brand entirely off a PR budget. I'll definitely be working with them again!"
"Illume PR is brilliant. From tier-one consumer tech influencers to industry trades and analysts of every stripe, Illume is a terrific partner for Memjet. The team is nimble, thorough and effective. They bring blue-chip relationships to your communications program and a savvy and proven know-how on the best ways to grow and manage your story."
"I’ve worked with Aurli and Debra on several high profile projects and they have a thorough understanding of the digital media space. Their ability to create an effective PR road map, segment messaging in unique ways, and bring attention to Tier 1 industry and consumer outlets raises their clients above the noise and sets them apart from other agencies."
"Illume 'gets' the digital media space. Their understanding of the industry, the players, and the technology combined with their strong work ethic and practical approach has really paid dividends for us."
"There is no better partner in PR."
© 2000-2012 Illume Public Relations. All rights reserved.